cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: jfor encoding problem
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:05:02 GMT
Charlene, it looks to me like your problem is not with jfor, but merely with
parsing the XML source file.

The parser thinks the French text is encoded as UTF-8, but my guess is that
it actually uses ISO-8859-1. You should either open the XML file again and
save it in UTF-8 format, or add an encoding declaration to the start of the
file. e.g. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

Cheers

Con