cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: [HELP]The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 22:53:20 GMT
Hi Paul

I bet you have some white space in the file before the xml declaration. The
xml declaration <?xml version="1.0" etc.?>must be the FIRST thing - i.e. the
< must be the FIRST character in the file.

Cheers

Con

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Tinzoh [mailto:nc-tinzohpa@netcologne.de]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 June 2003 09:35
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: [HELP]The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is
not allowed.

hello,
I Paul Fonkeng.

I'm using cocoon version 2 on a windows 2000 SP3 platform.
I just thought of sending the whoole xsp-file with this mail, perhaps you
find the cause  of my problem.

Thanx for your help.
Paul

instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target matching
"[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.