cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Kostopoulos <ste...@metrobrowser.com>
Subject wildcards in type attribute not supported?
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 02:30:54 GMT
Hi everybody!

I am trying to use the wildcard matcher to select different
transformation types:

<map:match pattern="*/*.html">
          <map:generate type="file" src="xml/{2}.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="{1}" src="xsl/stylesheet.xsl" />
          <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:match>

...but this causes the following error:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Type '{1}' is not defined for 'transform' at file:........

Are the placeholders not supported in the type attribute or am I
missing something?

If it is not supported is there anybody else who thinks that would be
usefull?
I wanted to test the performance of different XLS Transformers and this
type of match
would make it very easy.

Regards,

Stefan