cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Knodt <torstenkn...@datas-world.de>
Subject Re: Again: "forgotten" namespaces problem
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:14:22 GMT
On Monday 02 June 2003 09:49, Alexander Schatten wrote:
AS> However, revisiting the problem (also watching websites others create
AS> with Cocoon), I have to realize, that leftover namespaces are very
AS> usual; e.g. the following: SQL, i18n, XHTML also others, that have
AS> nothing to do with HTML specification.
Don't know why I didn't see your first posting. But I had, like many others,
the same problem. I've solved by writing a NamespaceStripperTransformer,
which creates a DOM and removes unused namespaces. This solves the problem
for me. I can put it in the BTS on request. And no, I can't use SAX, because
I have to modify elements dependent on their childs. Details are in my
source.

Regards
	Torsten

--
Domain in provider transition, hope for smoothness. Planed date is 1.7.2003.