cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject CLI problems (ComponentSelector, cocoon protocol)
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:46:26 GMT
Hi list,

I'm running the Main class of Cocoon 2.0.4 from an Ant buildfile
on Windows XP.

The following problems occur:

- The ComponentSelector does not find default components
   ("could not find component for hint []"). If I add type
   attributes to all component references in the sitemap,
   everything is fine.

- The cocoon: protocol does not work properly (I forgot the
   error message, but I can reproduce them if this helps).

- One page produces a broken link. The debug messages look
   OK (apart from the broken link one ...). The log files
   don't contain any exceptions, only success messages for
   all transformation steps.

In Tomcat, everything works fine.

Has anyone experienced similar problems?
Could it help to update to a newer snapshot?
Or should I try to use the batchfiles from the source
distribution instead of the Ant project?

Thanks in advance!
Andreas