cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Use of LDAP - equivalent command line?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:36:24 GMT

Thank you for all the responses. But is the whole doldapqry.xml
I used equivalent to below in the command line?

ldapsearch -b 'o=stooges'  '(cn=*)'

This command does provide the result when I typed on the command
line and I get at the end #numEntries: 4.   Adding the &amp;
basically logically "AND"  made the query work (&amp;(cn=*)) and
put the result into the xml. But what is it "AND"ing to? why
does it not work with just (cn=*) as the filter?
>From the Wiki the filter element is
<!ELEMENT filter (#PCDATA | execute-query)>
This doesnt seem to indicate using &amp;

Thanks.
enio