cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Artur Matos <ama...@create.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Subject {requestQuery} from RequestParamAction not working in command line mode [2.04]
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:18:18 GMT
Hi to all,

I have one small problem using the RequestParamAction in command line mode (I am using Cocoon
2.04).
As documented in a article in cocooncenter.de, when using the RequestParamAction,
the vars {requestURI} (containing the request without params) and {requestQuery} (the query
string) should
be available to use in the sitemap. I am trying to do this in mine:

 <map:match pattern="*.html">
    <map:act type="request">
     <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
     <map:aggregate element="pagina-ext">
      <map:part src="cocoon://menu.xml" />
      <map:part src="cocoon://{../1}.xml" />
     </map:aggregate>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/pagina2xhtml.xsl" >
              <map:parameter name="file" value="{requestURI}{requestQuery}" />
     </map:transform>
     <map:serialize type="html" />
   </map:act>
 </map:match>

The previous example should set the complete request string (for example "news.html?param1=a&param2=b")

available to the XSL stylesheet as the variable "file". But in my stylesheets this variable
only contains the requestURI (like
"news.html"). Is this a known bug in the command line environment or am I doing something
wrong? If it is the first case,
is there any known workaround for the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Artur Matos.