cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [2.1m2][xmlforms][wizard-flow] nested model-beans and continuations
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:10:55 GMT
Steven,

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:33:16 -0700 (PDT), "Steven Cummings"
<stevenc79@yahoo.com> said:
> Antonio,
>
> But how do you make a recursive call within the xmlform functionality? Do
> you call it within the javascript or from a page to the desired pipeline?

I'm an extreme newbie here, but:

You do it the same as you would with any programming language:

var continueRecursing = true;

function foo() {
  if (continueRecursing) {
    sendPageAndWait(...);
    foo();
  }
}

Or, if you're using jxforms (flow enabled xmlforms), then you'll use
sendForm() instead of sendPageAndWait().

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards,

Upayavira