cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Erik Bruchez <e...@bruchez.org>
Subject Re: XUpdate questions
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 19:21:38 GMT
I am not sure if this is 100% relevant to your need, as it looks like
you may need XIndice, but we will release soon an XUpdate processor
that we developed independently from the XUpdate implementation that
comes with XIndice. It will work with our framework OXF
(www.orbeon.com/oxf), but will also be available as a standalone TrAX
tranformer that you should be able to integrate with Cocoon. This will
come with OXF beta 2 (RC 1?) early next week.

-Erik