cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: dynamic "encoding" for html serialiser?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:43:27 GMT
Yury Mikhienko wrote:
> Sometime ago this question was already asked on cocoon-dev list,
> but setup() method is not implemented in serializers at this time ((

Sorry, I must not be coming across clearly: you must declare the
encoding in the definition of your serializer in the map:components
section of the sitemap.  This configuration is read during configure().

<map:components>
<map:serializers ...>
    <map:serializer name="encoding1"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer" ...>
	<encoding>encoding1</encoding>
    </map:serializer>
    <map:serializer name="encoding2"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer" ...>
	<encoding>encoding2</encoding>
    </map:serializer>
</map:serializers>

then, in your pipeline something like: