cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject redirect problems
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:34:50 GMT
I'm using Cocoon 2.1 M3.
I've got several subdirectories in my site and would like to map the
requests to the directory with and without a trailing slash to a
pipeline.  The one without the slash is pretty easy, but I can't get the
one with the trailing slash to work.
So I'd like to redirects http://mydomain/mydir/ to
http://mydomain/mydir/index.html

When I try
<map:match pattern="h/">
         <map:redirect-to uri="h/index.html" session="false"/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="h">
<map:redirect-to uri="h/index.html" session="false"/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="">
<map:redirect-to uri="index.html" session="false"/>
</map:match>
to catch the "h" directory, I get a redirect to /h/h/index.html

What is the proper setup in a root sitemap to catch calls to a directory
with a trailing slash without a direct call to a file?

Bert