cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Velychko <v_pe...@ukr.net>
Subject cocoon build system
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:48:10 GMT
Hello All,

Could anyone suggest to me the hint how can I compile my classes
during cocoon building process? My classes use the library
"batik-all-1.5b5.jar", that has already placed in the "batik" block.

When I put the "batik-all-1.5b5.jar" into the folder
{$my_block_home}/lib I had the jar-verification error as follows:

Please update the lib/jars.xml file to include the fins/lib/batik-all-1.5b5.jar file together
with a description.
: Fatal Error! Stylesheet directed termination
E:/java/cocoon-2.1m3/tools/src/check-jars.xsl:110:40: Fatal Error! Fatal error during transformation
Cause: Fatal error durin
g transformation

I han't found any means to add "third part" jars to
{$my_block}.classpath for block sources compiling.

Does the possibility exist?

--
Best regards,
Peter Velychko