cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Clark" <Chris.Cl...@teranet.ca>
Subject How do you tag violations to a specific field in JXForm w/ Schematron?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:22:59 GMT
I've got the validations with Schematron working with JXForms; however, all of the violations
appear in one long list at the top of the form.  Looking at the jxforms-default.xsl file it
would appear that violations can be tagged to a specific field and that they would display
next to the field after processing the xslt.

However, I'm not sure how to get this to work.  I've skimmed through a lot of the code in
the scratchpad and didn't see anything obvious.  Is it possible?  Or is this something that
XMLForm did and JXForm doesn't do?  Can you only do this with javascript validations and not
with Schematron?

It's a feature we'd really like to use, but I can't see how you do it...

Thanks,
Chris