cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject dynamic "encoding" for html serialiser?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:31:34 GMT
Hi

I am trying to write a xsp page directly generating html and my page will
take in a parameter which would tell me what final encoding the page should
use. SO I tried to "manually" generate that

tag ...
but my serializer seems to append

in my final html output.

i have not specified any encoding in my html serializer defintion in my
sitemap at all... and I have an entry as follows:

	<map:serializers default="html">
		<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xml"
mime-type="text/xml" name="xml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer"/>
		<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.html"
mime-type="text/html" name="html"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
			<buffer-size>1024</buffer-size>
		</map:serializer>
		<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.svgxml"
mime-type="image/svg-xml" name="svgxml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
			<doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD SVG 20000303
Stylable//EN</doctype-public>

<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/03/WD-SVG-20000303/</doctype-syste
m>
		</map:serializer>
		<map:serializer mime-type="image/jpeg" name="svg2jpeg"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer">
			<parameter name="quality" type="float" value="0.9"/>
		</map:serializer>
		<map:serializer mime-type="image/png" name="svg2png"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer"/>
	</map:serializers>

Is there anyway I could effect the final encoding in that meta string
generated from the serialiser from within the xsp generator?

I am using version 2.0.3 cocoon.

AT

Join us at Cognos' biggest event of the year Enterprise 2003, The Cognos
Business Forum.  Taking place in over 25 cities around the world, it's an
opportunity for Business and IT leaders to learn about strategies for
driving performance. Visit http://www.cognos.com/enterprise03 for more
details.