cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Spaeth <Jonathan.Spa...@networktelephone.net>
Subject RE: XUpdate questions
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:47:10 GMT
The Xupdate functionality comes with the xindice database.  (See the wiki
for more information on how to integrate xindice).

Jon

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 9:43 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: XUpdate questions

hi all,

i have one complex xml-document which i want
to edit via my webbrowser with some kinds of forms so i don't really need
a heavy CMS.

i read about xmlforms, xforms and then i came across XUpdate which
sounds like that i'm looking for. (but i would be glad about any system
which is easy to use instead of XUpdate either)

so the first problem is, that i don't realy know how to install and use the
XUpdate
functionality into my cocoon 2.0.4.

i would be glad if anybody could help me or give me a hint where
to find further information.

regards,
jm