cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "tom prickett" <t.prick...@tecsphere.com>
Subject Im a bit stuck with Cocoon 2.1 - Offline Page Generation
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:10:37 GMT
Hello,

I wonder if anyone could help me. I am new to Cocoon and am interested in
using the Offline Page Generation functionality within a new project I am
working on.

I have followed the following steps:

1.	I have downloaded the latest source distribution
2.	I have build cocoon ( I am using java 1.4.2 ) as per the
instructions
3.	When I install cocoon into Tomcat it all works fine
4.	I then try using the command line interface(CLI)
5.	I modify cli.xconf that comes with cocoon (see attached file)
6.	I type:

cocoon cli -V -c./build/webapp/ -C./WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf -d./dest -w./work
-Dindex.html ./samples/

I was hoping this would demonstrate the cli for the sample applications.

7.	I get the following error

Cannot find CatalogManager.properties

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException .

I am doing something really stupid? Is there a tutorial out there somewhere
which would show me how to use the CLI?

Please help me if you can.

Many Thanks,

Tom Prickett