cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Conal Tuohy <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: Maintaining request in match string.
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:45:09 GMT
David Kavanagh wrote:

> Your original note said the URL looked like  ... index?35,45 (or
> something like that). Normally, the image map (or for image
> button) will
> have a name and the params returned are image.x and image.y.
> If you use
> the request generator, what params are shown? A simple
> pipeline in the
> sitemap will help you debug this.

<snip/>

I tried this earlier with the URL Joel quoted and the RequestGenerator
ignored the parameters completely. I took a quick look in the generator
source code and saw that it dumped an Avalon "Parameters" object to the SAX
stream: it called parameters.getNames() to get an iteration of the
parameters by name. I didn't look at at how the Parameters object is
created, but it seems that these parameters aren't included because they
don't have names?

Con