cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephan Niedermeier" <mailling-li...@logabit.com>
Subject Re: [Help] Downloading file into local Disk
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:32:23 GMT
Hello Lionel,

it seems to me that your browser looks at first for the suffix of the
recived document and then for the mime-type. Do you use IE? In my opinion,
the only way to solve this problem is to zip the xml file before sending or
to change the config of your browser, if possible.

Regards
Stephan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lionel Crine" <crine@4dconcept.fr>
To: <users@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 6:05 PM
Subject: [Help] Downloading file into local Disk

Hi,

I'd like my browser web not to display the xml document but to open a
download popup.

I hae created a serializer with a mime-type set to binary/octet-stream, but
when I try :
<map:match pattern="save.xml">
   <map:generate type="file" src="toto.xml"/>
   <map:serializer type="save"/>
</map:match>

the browser display the document.

Else if I try to write <map:match pattern="save.t"> instead, the download
popup comes up!!!

Any idea ?

Thanks
Lionel

Lionel CRINE
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70