cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Incremental Processing in Cocoon 2.1
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:57:09 GMT
On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 13:44, Hauke Ernst wrote:
> > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Ok, then we're sure Xalan is working in streaming mode. So it's
something else that makes the streaming not work. Do you have any other
components in your pipeline which could break the streaming?

I've checked the serializers and their default buffer size is 8192, I
guess that shouldn't be a problem. You could always try changing it to 0
by adding:

<outputBufferSize>0</outputBufferSize>

inside the map:pipe element of the pipeline implementation you're using
(likely the caching one).