cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bastian Breithaupt" <bastia...@web.de>
Subject EJB + Cocoon, "Best Practices"
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 21:33:15 GMT
Hi!

I would like to set up a Model2 application with Cocoon end EJBs. Cocoon would be the presentation
layer (also the controller layer?) and the business logic would be represented by the EJBs.
(?)

Are there any "Best Practices" for Cocoon working with EJBs? (suggestions, links, publications,
documentation, ...)

I suppose, calling the EJB-API is done by Cocoon-Actions...? (for example by using business
delegation pattern)

When using flow scripts, does it make sense to use actions? (how mature is flow script?)

Any help, hint, link, ... is appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Bastian