cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert McKinnon <rob_m_mckin...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to integrate Cocoon with JMS?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:32:30 GMT

What is the quickest way to integrate Cocoon with JMS?

Is there a JMS Generator available anywhere?

In my case, I have the possibility to interact with services via JMS
topics on which I can receive and publish XML messages (not SOAP). I
would like to use Cocoon as a framework to produce HTML/WML/SVG
interfaces to the services.

I looking to find the easiest way to:

1) Connect to a number of JMS topics.

2) Receive XML in JMS text messages and generate SAX events for Cocoon.

3) Take SAX events generated by Cocoon and generate and publish JMS
text messages to specified topics.

Any advice is appreciated.

Regards,
Rob