cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Klein <kle...@web.de>
Subject Re: possible to put identifier in cocoon list subject?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:24:54 GMT
Steven,

thanks for replying. First of all, I made a little mistake in my previous post. Of course,
it allows to filter by sender addresses (that doesn't help, though, since there are many,
many senders on the cocoon list), but it doesn't allow to filter by recipient.

Apart from sender, I can filter by cc and subject. That's all. So unfortunately your suggestion
won't work either. It's server-side, though, so maybe I should just do like you and use a
client-side tool.

Thanks
Stefan