cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anil K <anilkn2...@yahoo.com>
Subject newbie qn-html forms
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:36:56 GMT

Hi,

 I am trying to integrate a bunch of servlets which returns html files to cocoon.When a form
is submitted the servlet calls another another servlet, which return the results to the browser.The
application works fine when called outside cocoon.But when called through cocoon, only the
first servlet comes through, which displays the form and when it is submitted it returns a
blank page. I changed the sitemap as follows.

<!-- HTML Check3 -->
<map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="asearch2">
 <map:generate src="http://localhost:1977/check/AuthSearch2" type="html"/>
 <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

<!-- HTML Check4 -->
<map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="AuthSearch5">
 <map:generate src="http://localhost:1977/check/AuthSearch5" type="html"/>
 <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Please let me know if I am doing it in the right way.

Thanks in advance.

Anil.