cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: ServletException
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:06:02 GMT
Hello Gary,

it's difficult to say because we don't know what Borland has done to
integrate Cocoon, what they changed in the configuration or whether they
changed something in the sources. So for example the
ParanoidCocoonServlet is not the default servlet class, but I guess they
use it to be independent of external libraries. The stacktrace of your
first mail suggests that you are using a JDK 1.3 with a Cocoon compiled
for 1.4 (=> Unsupported major.minor version 48.0). The error below is
not very exact. It is not the complete stacktrace, is it? Can you have a
look for "root cause"?

Joerg

Howard, Gary wrote:

> Has anyone dealt with this error?  I am trying to build cocoon 2 out of
> JBuilder 9.  JB9 has cocoon prepackaged based on JDK 1.4.  I had to upgrade
> my WebLogic server to 1.4 to get past the ParanoidServlet error.  Now I am
> getting this.  I appreciate your help in advance.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary
>
> <Sep 12, 2003 1:58:33 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <101216> <Servlet:
"Cocoon2"