cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: serializer kicking in before transformer finished
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:04:39 GMT
So,

this all depends on the *order* of events which wasn't clear to me
For a transformer following methods are called in sequence

startDocument()
.. all the SAX event methods here
endDocument()
notify()
transform()

and then it moves to the next pipeline component.

WIki entry
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Edit.jsp?page=ImplementingTransformers more or
less describes this as well.

rgds