cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: new request namespace?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:49:24 GMT
Hmm, strange. As I sad, the namespace prefix makes no difference.
Important is the binding of the namespace uri to an arbitrary namespace
prefix in the stylesheet. This must also be done if the original XML
uses the default namespace (as you mentioned it was done this way: the
XML had no prefix, but used the default namespace, the stylesheet had
bound the old namespace to the prefix 'request').

To make it working with the new namespace simply change the uri of
xmlns:request to "http://apache.org/cocoon/request/2.0" (you wrote you
have already done it. It must work then!

If not, please post your stylesheet, I will have a look at it.

Joerg