cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Using multiple resources in cocoon
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:05:08 GMT
Hello Halgurt,

it's obviously more an XSLT problem and so a bit off topic, but here is
my comment:

Your XML structures make it more difficult than necessary. Can you
change it? If you have

<ut:usertypes>
   <ut:usertype>tourist</ut:usertype>
   <ut:usertype>businessman</ut:usertype>
</ut:usertypes>

in the one file and similarly

<usertypes>
   <usertype>tourist</usertype>
   <usertype>businessman</usertype>
</usertypes>

in the other file it will be much easier, because you can simply compare
the node sets.

Joerg

xmlns:serv="http://description.org/schema/services">
>   <rdf:Description ID="vcp-services" city="munich">
>     <serv:component>
>       <rdf:Description ID="museum">
>         <rdf:type href="munich/cityinformation/museums"/>
>         <ut:user>
>           <rdf:tourist/>
>         </ut:user>
>         <rdf:image href="munich/images/stgeorg_ausgeschnitten.jpg"/>
>         <ut:description>museums and galleries, Historical sights - technical sights
- history and art. A selection of museums and collections in Munich.</ut:description>