cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon and eclipse
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:14:57 GMT
Hello Javier,

Javier Ramos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to follow the instructions in
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse , but after
> following all the steps I cannot build because ant complains about
> JAVA_HOME variable not being set.

Ant included in Eclipse or on the command line? JAVA_HOME must be set
independent of using Eclipse as your IDE. Set it to your installation
path of Java. If you don't know how, you must tell us which OS you have.

> Is anybody out there working with cocoon + tomcat + eclipse + sysdeo
> plugin? Can you tell my how did you integrate everything?

No, but Cocoon + Tomcat + Eclipse. I don't know what I need Sysdeo for.
I can do remote debugging with Hot Code Replacement without it (with JDK
1.4).

Joerg