cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: XMLForms, configurable actions, and SOAP service
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:46:54 GMT
Hello Oleg,

first the bad news: XMLForms is deprecated. The good news: The
recommended form framework for Cocoon is Woody. I never have used it
until now, but it seems to be much more sophisticated.

The second part is SOAP. On a running Cocoon 2.1 system having the
samples installed you can find the following:

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/soap/ with a description: "Cocoon ships
with facilities for immediate connection to SOAP resources. These
examples show you how to connect to any web service with a few lines of
XML markup using SOAP XSP Logicsheet."

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/axis/status.xsp: "Examples using Apache
Axis to give access to Cocoon via SOAP."

I hope it mets you needs.

Regards,

Joerg