cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Session namespace reference?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:13:50 GMT
Hauke Ernst wrote:

> Hello,
>
> can someone point me to a reference for the session namespace?
>
> I try to change the size of input fields generated from session:inputxml
> , but I cannot figure out how to set the size of those fields.
>
> Thanks and regards, Hauke

No help for you specific proble, but a general comment:

Try to separate your logic and data more strictly from the
layouting/styling. Something like the size of an input field should
enver be set in an XSP but in an XSLT stylesheet transforming the XSP
output (a target platform independent data structure) into HTML or whatever.

Joerg