cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: [HELP]Element or attribute do not match QName production: QName::=(NCName':')?NCName - problems with default namespace in xsp / xscript.
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:24:17 GMT
Hello Alex,

I would interpret it as a message about an invalid QName for an element.
When you point out the usage of the default namespace am I correct that
it works using a namespace prefix. If so, I guess there is a bug
anywhere in the code. Maybe only a simple prefix + ":" + localname and
the prefix is an empty string.

Can you confirm this. Is your example based on the samples delivered
with Cocoon?

Joerg