cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject [JOB] Job Opportunity in London
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:06:44 GMT
I would like to let people know of a job opportunity with Nexus Alpha
Ltd, Clapham, London. Nexus Alpha develops real-time systems for the
rail industry in the UK.

We use Cocoon to present real-time information on the internet, offering
a valuable service to the travelling public, and need a developer with
experience of Cocoon to join our Internet team.

Join us and get the opportunity to gain experience in using some of the
latest Cocoon technologies, such as flowscript and Woody.

Unix system admin experience would be useful.

To find out more, contact me, or meet us at the GetTogether. (Do let me
know if you want to meet so that we can make sure it happens).

With best wishes, and apologies if this is off-topic or irrelevant to you.

Upayavira