cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lajos <la...@galatea.com>
Subject [ANN] Cocoon Training
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:14:47 GMT
Greetings all -

Some more announcements about the galatea.com training classes.

First, we are giving a two-day Cocoon super-intensive, "Cocoon Brain
Dump" during ApacheCon/COMDEX in Las Vegas, November 18-19. If you are
coming to either of these events, now is the time to learn all about
Cocoon! (Note: we are not affiliated with either ApacheCon or COMDEX.)

We are holding "Building Cocoon Applications" in Colorado Springs,
November 3-6, 2003 and again February 9-12, 2004. "Getting started with
Cocoon" is scheduled for March 8-11, 2004.

We have also just announced a series of new courses as part of our
"Software that Works" curriculum.

All information can be found at http://www.galatea.com/training. You can
also contact me directly.

Regards,

Lajos
800.711.4901

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL