cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: HTML Serializer altering anchor links
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:40:59 GMT
Grange, John wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an xslt which contains the following fragment:

> When the html reaches the browser, however  it has been changed to this:
>
> <a
> href="http://app1.wasp.locavista.com:7005/ReportsEngine/#dataExceptions">Dat
> a Exceptions</a>
>
> This is not quite the desired result - i would like the href leaving alone.
> The page is served in a virtual host environment so the inserted part of the
> uri is not what the user would encounter anyway (the user accesses on port
> 80 on a different host name)
>
> Help!!! (Please)
>
> John Grange

Hello John,

I really don't believe what you are writing. I have never come across
this feature and there are enough contrary samples like the Cocoon
website itself. Have you really looked into the source code of the HTML
page? Mozilla for example resolves the link for the status bar, but they
are in the shortened form (i.e. #anchor) in the code.

Joerg