cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vernick, Michael David (Michael)" <vern...@avaya.com>
Subject Mixing JXForms and XML serverpages
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:37:39 GMT
I've written a small application using XMLForms with a Java bean as the model, a java object
as the XML Form action controller and the Server Pages generator (<map:generate type="serverpages"
.../> ) as the generator in the pipeline. The base xsp pages use <xsp:logic>, <xsp:expr>
tags and <esql> tags. The application works fine in release 2.1.1.   I'm now trying
to port the application to a JXForms/Flowscript model since XMLForms has been deprecated.
 The problem is that the JXForms application pipeline seems to need the generator type to
be "jxforms" for the flowscript to work correctly.  So I have a conundrum.  How do I mix XML
server pages within the JXForms/Flowscript framework?

Thanks for any help.