cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Wouldn't it be nice if...
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 06:44:41 GMT
Le Samedi, 13 sep 2003, à 00:36 Europe/Zurich, Sonny Sukumar a écrit :

> I was just thinking...wouldn't it be nice if one could give a
> description to each pipeline (or matcher) in thes sitemap and then
> automatically generate documentation from that telling what each URI
> does?...

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, do you mean something like

<map:match pattern="someStuff.pdf">
   <map:description>
	Generates the PDF version of the live someStuff data
   </map:description>

And then generate a page with the patterns and corresponding
descriptions?

I think this is doable already with something like

<map:match pattern="someStuff.pdf">
   <!-- DESC: Generates the PDF version of the live someStuff data -->

And an XSLT transform that takes sitemap.xmap as input and uses these
DESC comments. But it's a bit hackish ;-)

-Bertrand