cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tim Olson <...@myadguys.com>
Subject RE: EJB + Cocoon, "Best Practices"
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:54:52 GMT
Joerg!  we implemented a similar system to bind to our EJBs.  it makes me
wonder whether this kind of system should be present in the standard cocoon
package.  i'd really like to see a a selector which can also generate sax
events, so you can trigger a sequence of backend actions which give output.
in our system, the output gets collected into a hashmap which a custom
generator transforms into sax events.