cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wermus Fernando <fernando.wer...@xlnet.net.ar>
Subject RE: my first xsp page
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:13:00 GMT
Thanks.

            The problem was that I forgot to make a new in a variable. I
only have a one more question. I can see the new nodes, but when I apply the
stylesheet, it doesn´t appear the html related to these nodes. I can´t
figure it out because we are doing an off-line version of the program with
xml-xsl an javascript and woks fine. So the problem isn´t in the
stylesheet....

The only difference between the off-line code an the online code is the
registry line where appears xmlns:xsp and xmlns:xsp-request attributes

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
 <http://127.0.0.1:8080/CRM2/xsp/simple##> - <registry
xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0">