cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "flavio\.easy\@iol\.it" <flavio.e...@iol.it>
Subject Re: tutorial - MySQL - NoValidConnectionException: No valid JdbcConnection class available
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:38:22 GMT
Hi John,

sorry but this is not the solution ... i modified my cocoon.xconf as you suggested but the
error is still the same.

Anyway i always use mysql in standalone mode without specifing the port number, i think it
takes the default port.

I am  not expert in using cocoon, but i think that the problem depends from other things,
like, maybe, the version of  tha avalon framework or something like this ...

I say so because, trying to work around the problem, i put these same configuration tags in
the .xsp file, just before the esql:connection, and this runs ; i know that isn't the right
place but runs ... this means that the datasource tags are right and driver connection works,
isn't it ??

Thanks a lot

Flavio