cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: No "authentication" context?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:34:25 GMT
Ok, if you have a component manager in the variable "manager", do this:

(it's free typed into the mail without syntax checking)

import org.apache.avalon.framework.component.Component;
import org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.ContextManager;

ContextManager cm =
(ContextManager)this.manager.lookup(ContextManager.ROLE);
try {
  SessionContext sc = cm.getContext(CONTEXT_NAME);

  // use the context here

} finally {
  manager.release((Component)cm);
}

This is really all I can provide you, you have to figure out the rest.

Carsten