cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Wouldn't it be nice if...
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:36:32 GMT

I was just thinking...wouldn't it be nice if one could give a description to
each pipeline (or matcher) in thes sitemap and then automatically generate
documentation from that telling what each URI does?

I'm working on an administrative interface for the backend of a site, and
there's many many URIs which one might want to quickly jump to.  Sure, one
should address this in the information architecture by making it easy to
navigate to the different pages using the web interface, but I still think
such an automatic documentation generator would be useful.

Sort of like Javadoc for Java class code.  Thoughts?

Sonny