cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject No "authentication" context?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:37:50 GMT

After logging in using the Auth Framework, I try to use the session
transformer to fetch the ID in the "authentication" context, but I get a
ProcessingException saying:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: SessionManager.streamContextFragment:
Context 'authentication' not found.

Here's my syntax:
<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/ID"/>

I made sure I really got logged in using auth-loggedIn.  I also printed out
all session atribute names right after logging in, and there's only 1 named
"org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.DefaultAuthenticationManager/UserStatus"

I thought the attribute was just supposed to be "authentication"?  In any
case, does that attribute name look correct to you?

If my transformer parameters aren't correct, then the documentation is
wrong.  The doc I'm looking at it is here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sonny