cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: No "authentication" context?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:39:48 GMT

Ahh good point, and I was missing that, but I still can't get it to work
after adding the auth-protect.

Hmmm, what I want to do is this:

1.) Upon authentication, I store the user's email address in the <ID> tag in
the doc the auth resource returns.
2.) My assumption until this point has been that the "authentication"
context is now created in the session and stays there until the user logs
out.  Furthemore, I've assumed that I should be able to fetch the ID tag
contents at any time while the user is logged in (the email address, in my
case).

I'm now using auth-protect with the correct handler in the pipeline, but I
still get the same error--context "authentication" can't be found.