cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Get Data from Auth Context in Action?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:33:22 GMT

I'm also trying to do what I wrote below within an XSP where I can't use the
"session" transformer.  I tried looking through the source code for the
session transfomer (SessonPreTransformer to be exact), LoggedInAction, etc,
but they also seem to inherit from other classes which allow them to
retrieve certain manager instances to finally fetch the sesson context.

I don't know how I'd do this with an XSP.  I really just want to fetch the
contents on the <ID> tag from the "authentication" context after anytime
after somebody logs in.

Thanks,

Sonny