cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ramsdale" <jefe...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: wsproxy and request parameters
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:50:48 GMT
I discovered that changing my search from "johnny depp" to "depp" returns a
list of results. The problem, then, would seem to be the encoding of spaces
in my request parameters. When I submit my search form it converts the space
to a "+" in my browser. Examining the logs I see that they show " ", not "+"
on my failed searches. As mentioned before, in my sitemap if I change
"{request-param:actor}" to "johnny%20depp" I also get a list of results. So,
how do I ensure that my web service request is being sent with "%20" instead
of " " or "+"?

Thanks,

Jeff