cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gianluca Sartori <g.sart...@elis.org>
Subject Re: Woody - Cocoon Forms
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:53:15 GMT
Il lun, 2003-10-27 alle 13:39, Ugo Cei ha scritto:
> You DO need the templating facility. Take your XHTML forms, substitute
> occurrences of <input> with <wt:widget> and you're (more or less) set.
>
> 	Ugo

>>From the wiki:

«The WoodyTemplateTransformer (simply "woody transformer" from now on)
makes it possible to define the layout for your form without having to
write a seperate XSLT for each form. If you prefer to do everything with
XSLT, you have also the option of using the WoodyGenerator.»

I want to build these XSLT starting from XHTML I already have. How can I
do this?

Gianluca