cocoon-users mailing list archives

From BOUREAU ANNE VALERIE <ANNE-VALERIE.BOUR...@PARTNRE.COM>
Subject Cocoon performance
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
--- Reçu de       PARTNRE.BOUREAV 0298426572                 03-10-03 18.11

Hello,

I have very bad response time with Cocoon 2.0.1 when lots of pages are
requesting. I have used most of the tips listed in 'Apache Cocoon
Performance Tips' and would like to know what to do to improve our response
time :
-> we are going to use cocoon 2.0.4
-> maybe our xsl is not optimized => how to know that ?

Is there anything else I can do ?

Thanks for helping
AV

  -> USERS(a)COCOON.APACHE.ORG

--
Ce message et  toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres  le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.