cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Klein <kle...@web.de>
Subject Re: <xsl:include href="another.xsl"/> not working in xsl-file
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:53:20 GMT
Which stylesheet processor are you using? I was playing around with Lenya
(a CMS based on Cocoon) the other day and they'd made XSLTC the default
and it crashed on xsl:includes saying something like "could't get
transformer handler...". Replacing XSLTC by Xalan did the job.

I didn't go into detail trying to find the problem. Does anybody know
whether XSLTC has a problem with/does not support xsl:include's?

Stefan