cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Wielgus <lis...@o2.pl>
Subject [newbie] Authentication-context in the auth.-framework
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:21:14 GMT
Hello,

in the authentication framework documentation you can read:

"The authentication context is only available to the session transformer if the pipeline,
the transformer is running in, is associated to the (authentication) handler. Or putting it
in other words: you have to use the auth-project action in that pipeline. Otherwise the authentication
context is not available."

My question is: where exactly do I have to use the auth-project action how should I write
it? Could anyone give a simple excerpt of a sitemap where this action is used? Many thanks
in advance.

Jan