cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Wielgus <lis...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Re: [newbie] Authentication-context in the auth.-framework
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:59:19 GMT
Hello again,

now I know what is actually my problem. I tried to use <session:getxml context="authentication"
path="/authentication/ID"/> in an XSP-page. As far as I read in some posts, it is not supported
by XSP :(( So, how can I retrieve information from the session with my XSP-page? Are there
another possibilities?